last month, 28-06, i bought and paid my ticket at Rogue Events, for the Asylum 14 convention which I was very happy about and I was very excited to go.
But this weekend, all my friends from both tumblr and twitter, received their confirmation-emails about their payment going through and I did not. So I got a little concerned and worried and emailed them the following day, asking them if my payment had gotten through.
I got a reply, saying: “The order status will be updated when payment has been matched to the booking.” so I was like ‘yeah alright’ so i waited a few more days, before emailing them again, telling them that i was concerned and that it stressed me out, not knowing if my payment had gotten through, since I’m from Denmark and my bank might’ve messed something up, yeah?
So this was the email that I received this morning. I am in shock, to see such a bad customer service, just for asking them a nice and polite question. I do not know what to do and if I even get my ticket, but if I dont, I will report them, since this is illegal business (stealing money from people’s pockets)
Just beware of Rogue Events when you buy your convention tickets.
i am now banned from any rogue events-conventions just from posting this, but i will not take this down. i want everyone to know how badly i got treated.
second update: they are threatening to take legal actions for putting this post up but i will still refuse to take it down. everyone should know about how i was treated. nobody deserves such treatment, so be careful guys.
so please keep spreading the word.
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) always seems to have something asinine to say, and occasionally strays from the generally stupid to the truly offensive. This time, she claims that advocates of same sex marriage equality want to “abolish age of consent laws” and “want to let adults…
Baby laughing while getting shots
> Rock star doctor.
I don’t care how old he will be I’m taking my future children to him
That person is in the right field! So many pediatricians are terrible with children; you can tell this person LOVES children and taking care of them.
Awwww….wish I had doctors like this in my area..
2. When he starts posting pictures of his new girlfriend, unfollow him. Block her. Do not try to keep up on their relationship.
3. Delete all the pictures and screenshots you have of him or relating to him. Nothing hurts more than looking through your past.
4. Put all of his stuff in a box to mail to him when you’re ready.
5. Clean your room, wash your sheets. Scrub everything he ever touched, including your body. Rid yourself of his touch.
6. When the flashbacks come, the good and the bad, know it’s okay to cry and shake. It’s not okay to drunk text him in a desperate attempt to bring him back into your arms.
7. Get coffee with the boy who immediately smiles when he sees you and picks up the things you drop.
|—||how to move on (via restrictedthoughts)|
look at how focused reiner is i mean
he wouldn’t want to cut his finger
Someone caption this. Now.
I absolutely have not catched up on my Shingeki no Kyojin. XD
oh god a couple days ago I was out shopping for new lipstick shades and came upon this.
you will never outrun dMMd. it will find you and consume you.
Keep my tablet away from me please